PL9-file Viewer/WAV-file Player
Note: for anyone that needs to view
CATT OGL, v8 PLT and v9 PL9 files
without a CATT-Acoustic license
or demo the standalone viewers
can be downloaded.
- the viewer/player shows results from Modeling, and Directivity modules including colored
3D-models, and double-buffered smooth 3D transformations
with direct mouse control.
- TUCT™ can export
graphics to PL9 for subsequent presentation and comparison, see overview.
- 2D graphics, such as graphs, can display values when the
mouse is passed over
graphics can show map values when the mouse is passed over
- graphics can contain animated sub-frames e.g.
showing animated reflection traces. A sub-frame reveals e.g. a plane
in the model and selecting it gives information on the plane and material
- the viewer can also be used to present results to customers
by assembling an optionally auto-playing list of plot- and WAV-files
- exports graphics in Windows Meta (.EMF), Windows
- clipboard Meta and Bitmap copy
- a stand-alone viewer is included (can be used for customer
presentations not requiring installation of the full CATT-Acoustic
and comes with its own help-file)
Copyright © CATT
All products mentioned are trademarks
of their respective owners.
Document last updated: